Advice to start yourself right on track?(& be Happy)
Know what? I. Am. Done! I'm done of all the "new year new me." and the bucket lists and all this nonsense. You've ever encountered those people who always at the end of December- or the beginning of thee new year- write down a bucket list of their top fantasy dreams, or getting a new fresh gym membership? Or starting with a new business plan? Or a new plan for studying and getting straight As?
You did? Great! Me too.
Well, I bet you that most of them will not keep doing that. Wanna know why? That's because they still feel something missing; they still feel that This will lead to something successful but in the far future- why the bother then. The thing is they don't see success as a process , as John C. Maxwell said; on the other hand , they think that it's a tangible thing that some people are born with. And that's why they are not happy. let's say, I'm included. They (or we) keep comparing every aspect of our lives to people who have 100% different lifestyle- far from imagining.
But let me tell you something happened with me today. I was sitting with some friends from university (and I'm in the last year of school), and all the time, they were either talking about their major or talk about ...other mature stuff. However, all in all, I didn't like that. I kept saying I don't have friends, and I better leave. as a matter of fact I did: I quit the night and left, and my ride was my friend.
Here, something caught my attention for a while. She noticed I was sad the whole time ,and she knew the reason: I felt out of place and .... Unwelcomed. What she told me after neath was the important-very important: " This is not your air, this is not your style, these are not your preferences. So, this is not your friends' type, and that's why I'm telling you: don't be angry. this is not your time to find the right friends; those friends are going to come by time and you'll find yourself being yourself; you'll feel comfy and ... ok, so don't worry and just keep going through your day."
I know you're asking ": What the hell is this relating to the topic?" And here's my answer: everything comes in its due time- friends, talents, success, family, peace, love, even your delivery order (trying to find any funny joke I can tell here) all come in their assigned time.
Stating that fact, you also have some work to do upfront. First, you've got to work for what you want to have in your life. Don't expect to be a lawyer without passing the main test (like, even Frank Abagnale in Catch me if you can studied 2 weeks for the test. Come on!)
Second, Remind yourself of your dreams; keep yourself notified and updated with them- if you want, make yourself a vision-board to keep you updated to yourself, to keep you energized for everyday, and to keep your vision and energy set to one direction so you don't lose yourself in the process.
Third, PAMPER YO SELF! You are, as a matter of fact, still human and you still need a break from now and then, so don't feel risky and scared for taking a break- even machines do btw. Don't be so hard on yourself so you don't put Yourself down (and this is when you become your own obstacle). If you want to go for a hike, go for a hike; if you want to start reading a book, no one actually is trying to stop you. Wanna get yourself that fancy perfume that you've been dying to try out?go get it. Do the things you love at the expense of your leisure or your comfort. P.s, though, I'm saying pamper yourself not pamper your body- that is, if you give your body everything it wants, one, it'll be in control of you not the other way round, and it'll be spoiled and will take time to respond to your orders. Just like the quote says: "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." by Neal Donald Walsch. So what I'm saying is: stop giving your comfort zone it's way to expand and take control of your life; instead, you make your own decisions and get your personal zone to respect you.
Last, but definitely not least, Keep hoping, Keep smiling, Keep making wishing lists,and Keep Yourself. No matter what people did before that impressed you, you can do better. No matter how hard your goal to be reached, You can achieve it. No matter how unloved you think you are, you're still loved by lots of people, by God himself, and you'll be loved in the future- who knows?! No matter how hard you think your task is, make sure that it is temporary and it'll pass as fast as a glimpse.
Now, all what you've got to do is: Enjoy yourself, Work without thinking about it, Enjoy your task as much as possible, Be happy, Trust yourself, and ,lastly, Keep your hands attached to God's- He knows how to take care of you.
I'm so sorry for taking so long.
Have a nice day and good night.
But let me tell you something happened with me today. I was sitting with some friends from university (and I'm in the last year of school), and all the time, they were either talking about their major or talk about ...other mature stuff. However, all in all, I didn't like that. I kept saying I don't have friends, and I better leave. as a matter of fact I did: I quit the night and left, and my ride was my friend.
Here, something caught my attention for a while. She noticed I was sad the whole time ,and she knew the reason: I felt out of place and .... Unwelcomed. What she told me after neath was the important-very important: " This is not your air, this is not your style, these are not your preferences. So, this is not your friends' type, and that's why I'm telling you: don't be angry. this is not your time to find the right friends; those friends are going to come by time and you'll find yourself being yourself; you'll feel comfy and ... ok, so don't worry and just keep going through your day."
I know you're asking ": What the hell is this relating to the topic?" And here's my answer: everything comes in its due time- friends, talents, success, family, peace, love, even your delivery order (trying to find any funny joke I can tell here) all come in their assigned time.
Stating that fact, you also have some work to do upfront. First, you've got to work for what you want to have in your life. Don't expect to be a lawyer without passing the main test (like, even Frank Abagnale in Catch me if you can studied 2 weeks for the test. Come on!)
Second, Remind yourself of your dreams; keep yourself notified and updated with them- if you want, make yourself a vision-board to keep you updated to yourself, to keep you energized for everyday, and to keep your vision and energy set to one direction so you don't lose yourself in the process.
Third, PAMPER YO SELF! You are, as a matter of fact, still human and you still need a break from now and then, so don't feel risky and scared for taking a break- even machines do btw. Don't be so hard on yourself so you don't put Yourself down (and this is when you become your own obstacle). If you want to go for a hike, go for a hike; if you want to start reading a book, no one actually is trying to stop you. Wanna get yourself that fancy perfume that you've been dying to try out?go get it. Do the things you love at the expense of your leisure or your comfort. P.s, though, I'm saying pamper yourself not pamper your body- that is, if you give your body everything it wants, one, it'll be in control of you not the other way round, and it'll be spoiled and will take time to respond to your orders. Just like the quote says: "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." by Neal Donald Walsch. So what I'm saying is: stop giving your comfort zone it's way to expand and take control of your life; instead, you make your own decisions and get your personal zone to respect you.
Last, but definitely not least, Keep hoping, Keep smiling, Keep making wishing lists,and Keep Yourself. No matter what people did before that impressed you, you can do better. No matter how hard your goal to be reached, You can achieve it. No matter how unloved you think you are, you're still loved by lots of people, by God himself, and you'll be loved in the future- who knows?! No matter how hard you think your task is, make sure that it is temporary and it'll pass as fast as a glimpse.
Now, all what you've got to do is: Enjoy yourself, Work without thinking about it, Enjoy your task as much as possible, Be happy, Trust yourself, and ,lastly, Keep your hands attached to God's- He knows how to take care of you.
I'm so sorry for taking so long.
Have a nice day and good night.







Comments
Post a Comment