7 Steps For Starting A Healthy Lifestyle
![]() |
| I'm healthy and I know it... |
Bothered by the fact that you need to work out each and every day to make it work? You slack and feel like you can be a sloth better than human ?Well, here are my tips to stay healthy all the time and stay motivated for it. All you've got to do is keep reading.
However, I was not born healthy. I really worked hard for being who and what I am today.At the beginning, I started making lots of diets: starving myself half to death, I mean.
That was OK, I lost couple of pounds/kg , but I gained them bake again; that was the major problem.I could not get anything right at all.
Then, finally, I found out an easy and healthy lifestyle that I can afford, and not dying by living it. It has simple and effective ways that can really feel like bless, here are they:
1) Try Working Out
I know that sound so redundant with everyone. But I'll tell you something: Working out is not always just go jogging, tough training, or kicking your bud at the gym.Not precisely. But working out, for me, is just moving enough that your body feels energetic. What do you think can be working out in your daily movement? I'll tell you; It can be all of the following:
![]() |
| "we can work from home...." |
-Moving furniture
-Organizing your room
-Washing windows
-Sweeping
-Walking the dog
-Shopping
-Dancing randomly
-Jumping
- Washing the dishes
You can stroll your home and be called working out.Yeah, I know it's weird, but actually that works like magic. It is practically moving parts of your body if not all, even though its duration is little.Besides, owning a dog right now can be an excuse to be healthy since the dog itself will encourage you to take him to a walk, so go for it.
2)Drink Water
Like no one knows that. But actually, you don't know that it has optimal times in the day to work its magic, your body will thank you if you keep up with it.
Scientific researches have proved that:
1-Drinking water after waking up help activate your internal organs,and remove any toxins before your first meal of the day.2- Drinking water 30 min. before a meal helps digestion.
3-Drinking water an hour after eating any meal allows the body to better absorb the nutrients.
4-Drinking water before taking a bath helps lower the blood pressure.
P.s: Do not drink water right before or after the meal because it will dilute the digestive juices.
Well, as far as I am concerned, THAT IS NEW. Like just drink one glass of water in these situations and guarantee that you'll prevent health issues and drink the total 8 glasses of water thorough the day... Wawo!
3)Drink Green Tea
Green tea is not just a green (and a little gross) drink:
1-Since it is full of antioxidants and caffeine....and many other stuff, It really reduce the possibility of getting many disease: types of cancer, infection, cardiovascular disease, diabetes II, Alzheimer, and Parkinson, and it kills bacteria existed in the body.2-Green tea increases fat burning and upgrades physical performance.
3-I helps you to lose weight(since it is recommended in every dieting plan) and prevent from being obese
4-It prevents aging and increase flexibility in your body, boosting it to move thorough the day.
The best ways to drink it are:
![]() |
| Green Tea at morning makes you feel warm |
A- Teatox : a mixture mostly of green tea, mint leaves, cucumber, and lemon.
B-Green tea+Lemon: Drink it right before and after sleep so it accelerates the digestive process.
C- Green Tea + Cinnamon+Ginger: 30 min. before lunch , or any meal if you can
Well, even if you drink green tea, I'm sure you'll increase the portion; it is a must-have in your lifestyle..However, don't overdose, it may cause digestive problems and you won't like having your food digested without even being processed.
4- Cut Down Food Gradually
For me, this is the hardest part of the process. I have a confession to make: I ADORE food, I don't just like it, It is hard for me to not have a perfect breakfast, or leave my heavenly browny unfinished; THAT'S A SHAME.
However, you really need this kept in mind in everything you eat if you want a healthy lifestyle, or need to lose a couple of pounds.
And you can do this in three simple ways:
1- Decrease the portion of the meal gradually, according to the amount of food that satisfies your desire, not make you full.
2-Add salad and drinks to your meal so that you can feel full easily.
3-Eat clean as much as you can want, you can take it far, it's even better for you
5-Don't Eat At Night
I know that I'm asking for a lot, but it is very crucial in my life, and I guarantee it 100%. Once I heard Dr. Ozz said on his show that the digestion slows more than 70& at night(after 7 pm to be specific). That tip literally altered my life, I automatically began to lose weight by myself, it took a while to get used to it, though.
Nonetheless, it's pros are so great and tempting:
1- You will wake up feeling light next day, as if you're flying, leaving you energized throughout the day.
2- You disburden your digestive system, so it focuses on the fats around the belly to digest, instead being consumed by food you ate to dissolve into fats.
3- You will be left awake and burning calories all the way during the night.
6-Minimize Junk Foods
I don't need to explain why, I'll Just explain the results:
-Increase the digestion process's speed, since it has lots of chemicals to be discovered and digested by the human body.
-Lessen the probability of getting cancer or anemia(most common ones)
You can replace them by homemade chips or popcorn; and you can have a treat every now and then. I'm sure you'll figure your way out.
And last but not least is....
7-love yourself
It is the most important of them all.However your motivation is, don't you ever dare to hate yourself. You are the creation of The Perfect God; He hasn't lost hope about you, so you don't lose hope about yourself. You just be healthy because you want to be healthy, that's that.Keep motivating yourself to be better than before, not better than someone else.That is how to make yourself better.
![]() |
| You're beautiful..... No matter what. |
So, I guess that is it. I hope that my humble tips helped you getting your first steps to healthy lifestyle. Trust in yourself more and thank God for the biggest gift you have: His breath in you.
Have a blessed day.





Comments
Post a Comment